- Name: Momoyama Haruko
- Nicknames: Momo, Haruchi
- Magi Name: Ringo
- Birthday: May 3rd
- Age: 17 (+5 min)
- Height: 5’3”
- Race: Human (Magi); Mostly Japanese with a little British
- Family: Twin brother (Chiharu), Mother, Father.
- Orange eyes
- Two toned hair, Top;blonde, bottom;pink
- In Magi Mode her hair is all pink
- Outside of Magi Mode and school, she wears a lot of bright colors.
- Currently in training, Haruko lives on her own with her brother Chiharu, and have been since they started high school. Their parents, who are also Magi, check in on them from time to time for health reasons, but are not permitted to interfere with their training and Magi-related events. Haruko relies on Chiharu to take care of most of the cooking and more complicated tasks due to her lack of skill.
- Both siblings are attending Highschool, and are in the same class. Haruko and her brother Chiharu are second years in High School, balancing school and Magi duties while trying to hide their double life. Haruko often calls on her brother to help tutor her and assist with homework when she doesnt understand something.
- Outside of their ‘normal’ life, both Chiharu and Haruko patrol the city for any signs of Miasma—an invinsible-to-the-normal-eye gas of negative energy that mutates any living thing it comes into contact with. As Magi, it is their duty to dispose of these evil entities.
- Haruko enjoys being a Magi, and often compares her day-to-day adventures being a Magi to her favorite manga and anime. While she may be clumsy and slip up a lot, whether it be in their normal lives or during battles against foes, Haruko manages fine enough to get by. When a friend or ally is wounded in battle, or in serious trouble, there is a rare instance of seriousness in her, letting the Magi she will grow to be shine through and giving her the strength to properly handle the situation.
- Chiharu and Haruko are natural born Magi, just like their parents. There were no contracts, and no special magical items that gave them their abilities. The proof is in their hair. The lower portion of their hair takes a colored tint (in their case, pink), different from their natural color. When they invoke their Magi abilities to fight evil, the color consumes the rest of their hair (which is also a convenient way to help hide their identity). At the same time, even if a Magi gets their hair cut, the same color tint will remain, because it is caused by magical ability, rather than by actual coloring.
- Magi can use any sort of weapon so long as they have the power to manifest it, but each have their own preferred weapons. Haruko uses guns (mainly for the sole reason of that if she trips and falls she wont stab herself) but will use other weapons if forced to.
- Haruko is the older twin by five minutes. She uses this face of being ‘older’ as an excuse to call Chiharu ‘Ruru’.
- When things get serious, Haruko has the ability to buckle up and kick ass, but it usually doesnt happen unless someone gets hurt or is in serious danger.
- Sometimes when she’s fighting, she’ll trip and fall. Bystanders beware, her gun goes off every time this happens.
- The ammo in her gun isnt the standard bullet. It’s usually a manifestation of her magic solidified into a bullet, or surrounding a bullet or blank. The first two listed usually do more damage.
- Haruko likes read a lot of shojo manga, and tends to try mimicking some of the characters when in ‘Magi mode’ as she calls it sometimes.
- When Haruko is in ‘magi mode’ she pulls half her hair up in addition to her wardrobe change. Her outfit also looks a little cliche for a Magical girl as well, due to all her manga-reading. (See ‘Magi’ on the left side.)
- Haruko is also amazingly good at shooter games, whether it be in an arcade or on a home game system. She could really play for hours and lose track of everything; homework, eating, patrol, time, homework. Of course, she doesnt show it off. Girls like her shouldnt really be shooting guns after all (shhhh!).
- In close-range combat, Haruko uses a hammer. Yet again, better for her because it’s not sharp, but that doesnt mean she hasn’t given herself a few bruises, or accidentally let it go, senging it flying in a random direction, usually destroying a car or part of a building upon landing.
- Haruko actually could care less for the color pink most of the time. Her favorite color is actually green, but she tells everyone her favorite color is pink so people dont question her hair.
- Haruko knows how much of a screw up she is, but she always tries to brush off her accidents with a smile and a laugh. Having other people point out how useless and clumsy she is will make her quiet, but she rarely cries for the sake of not giving them what they want.
- She’s always telling herself she has to be brave, and she has to be strong, but even she can be overwhelmed and frightened when she’s clearly outmatched or caught off guard.
- The thought of losing those close to her, under the right circumstance or threat, could very well freeze her in place. If they are in direct danger she’ll pull out all the stops to save them, but if it is something like them leaving her or being disgusted with her, it would hurt her more.
- Haruko’s first love is Felix, and she’s head over heels for him. To be told he’s only using her for entertainment or just as a fling would probably upset her quite a bit.
- The only think Haruko is actually good at is being a magi, and sometimes, she’s not even good enough at that.
- one of her most recent fears, though she tries to keep quiet about it, is when the miasma manages to possess humans, and mutates them too far to be saved. The grotesque, negative creatures it leaves behind frighten her, though she puts on a brave face to fight them. Their touch is like the miasma itself, and burns her if skin to skin. Sometimes it takes much longer to heal, especially when it takes so much magic and energy to destroy and rid the monsters of the miasma and stop them. She hates it when she cant save a person possessed because she understands that that’s still someone’s life that’s being taken away, and every life is precious and important.
[more to be added later.]
Face Claim is; Hanakago Risa from Nagareboshi Lens